Thermography services will be offered
Friday, January 17th at:
Sage Wellness Group
820 Fleming Street Suite A
Hendersonville, NC 28791
Would you like to know what is going on inside of your body? Thermography will tell you!
Thermography is a remarkable diagnostic screening technique that reveals abnormal functioning (physiology) anywhere in the body, years before symptoms are clinically evident. Digital images of the body are taken in full-spectrum color. It is non-invasive with NO radiation, pain, or compression. Insight for all body systems and organs:
- Cardiovascular, pulmonary, musculoskeletal, nervous, lymphatic, digestive and
- Heart, thyroid, adrenals, gastrointestinal, liver, sinuses, dental and breast health,
pain and inflammation.
Breast / One Region | $225
Half Body + Breast | $350
Full Body + Breast | $500
Visit the website for detailed information: www.spectrumthermalimages.com
Call Cathleen to answer questions and book your session.
ANNUAL SAGE WELLNESS
WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE
- Tuesdays, January 21st - March 3rd 2020, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- 7-week workshop focusing on healthy dietary choices and effective weight loss
- Ongoing support including (optional) private interactive Facebook group
- Combat cravings as your body adapts
- Assistance with detox strategies
- What to do if you are hungry (especially when you’re not home, or traveling)
- Weekly education and guidance on various health topics - taught by Dr. Andersson
- Gain strategies on how to maintain a healthier lifestyle moving forward
- Get the tools to finally reach your full potential
- Enhance daily energy and improve the quality of sleep
- Reduce premature aging and improve cognition (reduce brain fog)
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Discover your missing pieces for finally achieving your Ideal Weight
The class will meet every Tuesday for 7 weeks. This includes: cookbook, meal plans, exogenous ketones supplement, cooking aids, private weekly-BMI-fat percentage-weigh in appointment, blood ketone measurements, keto diet instruction, how it works and how to do it effectively. How we gain weight and how to stop it.
Dr. Andersson will discuss the implications of inflammation, blood sugar issues, oxidation, how it impacts your health, your day-to-day life and how to correct it.
We will always try to have time for Q and A.
$100 deposit is required to guarantee your spot and pays for most of your course supplies. The course cost is $331, $100 up front plus $33 per week or 10% off if all 7 weeks are paid by the end of week 2. This is an all-inclusive event and you will need to commit to attending all seven sessions. However, no worries if you are out of town or can't make a session, audio recordings and all materials will be provided to you in the event that you miss a class. You will get a superbill (a detailed receipt with codes for your insurance company) at the end of the course that you can use to submit to your insurance for potential reimbursement (Medicare excluded).
(Note: This diet will include the use of eggs and dairy, if you are unable to eat these foods, this may not the best class for you, we will offer substitutions, however, not all recipes can work without eggs or dairy)
Workshop has limited space. Registration and deposit is required to participate. The dead-line for sign-up is January 7th, 2020. We must have time to order enough supplies for everyone. Call 828-696-8900 or email SageWellness1@gmail.com to confirm your spot.